What families need to know:
- Our families are asked to pay $10 per night.
- This covers a very small portion of our day-to-day expenses.
- Rooms are allocated on a first come priority system based on the child's medical condition. Oncology children are our first priority.
- We are a residential facility only; we do not have a medical staff.
- Check-in is between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. seven days a week.
- Please call to make special arrangements for a late arrival.
- Children under 12 must be supervised at all times. Babysitting is not provided.
- Guests are responsible for preparing their own meals, cleaning their room and doing their laundry. (Any help with day-to-day chores is very welcome!)
- Our House is wheel chair accessible.
- Bring your own slippers. Outdoor footwear or bare feet are not permitted inside the House.
- Alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons, smoking and pets are NOT permitted at our House. We have a zero tolerance policy.
Our House is only a 167 steps from the front door of CHEO.